Clutches and couplings
Clutches and coupling product range
All Shaft-LOC keyless shaft/hub locking devices are manufactured in strict accordance with relevant International Standards, and are available in a variety of styles and sizes — 1/4" up to 40" and larger, both inch and metric, to suit any application.
A robust general purpose pin/buffer coupling providing reliable fail-safe transmissi on of torque and misalignment capability.
• Steel half bodies, strong yet compact.
• Polyurethane buffers, reliable/flexible and temperature resistant.
• Torsionally flexible and shock absorbing, extending machine life.
A medium power torsionally flexible coupling combining shock absorbing and misalignment capacity for use in the widest range of industries and applications
• Misalignment capabilities allow flexibility in installation. • Optional fire retardant anti-static element for use in flameproof environment.
• High torque capacity, yet compact design.
• Taper bush and multiple bore options mean reduced stock.
A range of highly flexible couplings offering excellent misalignment capacity and suitable to absorb both shock loads and vibrations.
• Standard fire retardant, anti-static elements up to size TY100.
• Interchangeability means no re-engineering.
Compact coupling available with either cast iron or bronze half-bodies up to 107nm capacity.
• Torsionally flexible and shock absorbing for extended machine life.
• Bronze half-bodies for use in corrosive atmospheres.
An all-metal flexible coupling providing a high torque capacity with compact design.
• Torsionally stiff for use as a positive drive connection.
• Easy installation for ease of maintenance.
• Misalignment capacity up to 0.50mm offset and 4mm end float.